1. Incorporation of the CRL Express Rates and Terms
The rates, charges, surcharges, fees or levies for the Services and any special conditions as set out in the CRL Express Rates and Terms are incorporated into these terms and conditions as if it were set out in full. To the extent that there is any inconsistency in these terms and conditions and the CRL Express Rates and Terms the CRL Express Rates and Terms will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
2. Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the supply of Services by CRL Express to the Customer and are incorporated into every booking made for the supply of Services by CRL Express to the Customer, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Any bookings placed by the Customer constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions take priority over and will prevail to the extent of any inconsistency with any Application, the Customer’s terms and conditions and any terms and conditions set out in any Transport Document.
3. Not a common carrier
CRL Express is NOT a Common Carrier. CRL Express and will accept not liability as such. CRL Express may refuse the carriage or transport of any class of Goods in its absolute discretion.
4. Request for Services
- All requests to make a booking for the supply of Services by CRL Express must be submitted to CRL Express in writing by email or via CRL Express’s online All requests for bookings must be submitted with sufficient, executable and reasonable instructions CRL Express is required to follow, including, but limited to:
- whether tailgate or hand unload is required;
- the description and particulars of the Goods including how to deal with and/or handle the
- Any information contained in a quotation provided by CRL Express applies to the specific item, weight and volume of the Goods quoted, designated Services and Standard or Services and is only valid for 7 days from the date of the
- CRL Express reserves the right to accept or refuse any requests for bookings for the CRL Express will communicate any non-acceptance.
- CRL Express will supply the Services at the rates and surcharges as set out in the Rates CRL Express Rates and Terms current at the time a request for booking is
- The Customer may only cancel bookings on terms that indemnify CRL Express for all claims and costs, losses, penalties, damages liabilities and expenses which CRL Express incurs in respect of that
- CRL Express will issue an invoice setting out the fees payable in respect of its Services to the Customer which will be calculated in accordance with the CRL Express Rates and Terms (as applicable from time to time), then applying at the time the request for booking is
- The fees payable by the Customer for the Services may include additional fees, charges and surcharges for the supply of Services depending on the nature of the Goods and It may include, but is not limited to, any additional charges in respect of any delay in connection with the Services which is not directly caused by CRL Express, Fuel Levy, late payment fees.